How the pediatricians at Personal Pediatrics can treat your child at home
If you have an ill child, you would rather not load your child in the car and take him or her to the doctor. Now, thanks to mobile care offered through Personal Pediatrics, you don’t have to.
Dr. Mairead (Mame) Wilson, and Dr. Scott Blanchard at Personal Pediatrics on the South Shore, provide concierge medical care for children, including house calls. They proudly serve residents of Hanover, Hingham, Cohasset, Norwell, Scituate, Marshfield, and Duxbury, MA and some other areas in close proximity.
House calls from the doctors at Personal Pediatrics allow you and your child to stay at home, so your child stays comfortable and gets well faster.
Pediatric house calls are the perfect way to seek out treatment when your child has:
- A cold or the flu
- A fever or an infection
- A rash or skin condition
- A minor injury like a sprain or strain
Pediatric house calls are also extremely helpful if your child is:
- Afraid of going to a doctor’s office
- Suffering from chronic health issues or a compromised immune system
- Fearful of needles or a clinical environment
- Demonstrating behavioral issues which are aggravated by going to a doctor’s office
When you schedule a pediatric house call with a doctor from Personal Pediatrics, your child will experience:
- A comprehensive physical examination
- A thorough recording of symptoms
- Recording temperature and other vital signs as indicated
- Symptomatic care/treatment to help your child feel better
When you schedule a pediatric house call, you can expect:
- Prompt service, so your child gets better quickly
- Convenience, so you don’t have to leave your home
- Thorough communication, so you know what to do to care for your child at home
To learn more about what to expect with a pediatric house call, talk with Dr. Mairead (Mame) Wilson, and Dr. Scott Blanchard at Personal Pediatrics. You can reach them by calling (781) 783-8427, so call today.